Ramya Rani at Friend Jayanth house

Hi Followers,
Ramya again with another one real event that happened during my college days. As you know my college days started with a nice anal fuck by my first year classmate

Many readers keep on asking is it real or fantasy. So from now all the stories will have a paragraph saying if its real or fantasy at the start of the introduction.

I am jovial girl, so i got lot of friends in class easily except some girls who were really jealous on my pretty ass which was getting nice shape as i got ass fucked by boyfriend. I got more close to a boy named Jayanth. Soon we started meeting outside college on weekends and he started inviting me to his home. As i was staying in women's hostel of our college, i also need environmental change, so i accepted to go to his house on a weekend.
One evening i went to their house with Jayanth. His parents and his elder brother were there in house. He gave me an intro with them. We all were talking then.. he took me to his room.
We started seeing a movie in his computer and discussing about the same. I came to out to have dinner. My friends elder bro was starring at me, mainly my assets. Then the devil inside my brain started to work, i planned to tease him with my looks and assets. I said my friend mom that i will come in 2min, i went to bathroom and removed bra, kept in my hand bag. Now when i walk all can see the juggle on top and shape very well.
When i came to the dinning hall i could see a chair vacant between both the boys. So i planned to sit between them. Elder brother was keep on looking at sides of my boobs and its shapes. His eyes was moving like touching my boobs from sides, but starring very well. After dinner, i helped his mom washing dishes, he was standing opposite to me. So i purposefully shake my hands, so boobs will shake when i wash dishes. That night i came back to hostel as i did not carry dresses with me for night stay.
One week passed away, i started discussing with my friend after classes.
Ramya: I like your home and your family, it was nice spending time in your house. 
Jayanth: Hey, really?
Ramya: yes
Jayanth: Then, why dont you come this weekend and spend some time as last week
Ramya: Ya i can.. but travelling back to hostel is bore after i enjoy talking with your family members
Jayanth: ok, then stay with us. My mom will facilitate you well
Ramya: But, i am a girl will your mom be ok if i stay there and spend time with you all?
Jayanth: Whats there, its a common thing and you are my friend, i will inform mom and she will make arrangements
Ramya: ok, thanks, i will come this weekend and stay there.

I went to their home and to make more room for entertainment, i wore a skirt and shirt. His mother invited me and gave coffee and snacks. We both were watching tv, after sometime his elder brother came in. I was in high mood and mindset was to tease him a lot. My legs automatically moved to bathroom for removing my inners. I hurried removing my dress and then the inners, looked at the mirror and made a prayer that his hands must play on my body today. Then i wore the shirt and skirt without inners to make my boobs shake well and show the shape well.

I kept my inners inside bag and walked straight to sofa, where both my friend and his brother was sitting. I sat between both of them. His brother was much thrilled to get seated near me. As we were eating snacks, i offered the same to his brother as well. I was then holding the snack box near my boobs, so if he needs to take the snack, he need to slide on my boobs.. as it was so close. He started taking some snacks from the box, by caressing my front boobs, he should have felt the smoothness and guessed my boobs. My nipples were getting erect and he can also feel the hardness. Then purposely i placed the snack box on his zip.. so i can feel the rod inside. WOW it was super erect.. but i did not show my excitement. He said, make yourself comfortable keep it with you i can take when needed. Then i moved snack box near my boobs again. Now i am much sure that he wanted to feel my boobs well. This time his hands got well placed on my erect nipples and i turned my face to him. He said.. sorry its just.. i was .. taking snack.. Then i said oh its ok..

He felt much relieved. Time went by we all had dinner and its time to sleep. His mom came and said, ramya you can sleep in my room with me. What the fuck.. my plans went destroying .. i did not expect this.. i thought i can sleep with friend and his elder brother. Suddenly my friend said.. we are going to watch film after film she will come to your room. His elder brother interfered and said.. lets see the movie and after movie, i will sleep in hall. So that they both can have much space in bed. His mom accepted and left from room. 

We started watching the film in his room in dark. Friend asked me, what movie shall we watch, horror or action or what.. i said horror will be good. i like to watch horror movies and as you both are here. All 3 laid on bed and i was in between both boys. It was a nice horror movie, as soon as the movie started his brother switched ON the AC. I acted like it was cold and covered myself with blanket. The reason i covered with blanket is to provide more space for his brother to slide his hands in and enjoy my assets.
As soon as the horror scenes started, i asked my friend to be near and i want to hold his hand. Suddenly his brother said, if you want hold my hand. I was amazed to hear it, within a second i took his hand and holded with my hands.. near my stomach.. if i take out my hands.. he can feel my stomach well. He should have felt that well. Now after 5min again i said my friend. Its much horror and fear, please come near me, so i dont get much fear. Suddenly i felt his brothers body move near me and trying to hug me. I turned to him and smile, then i said - nice.. you are helping me a lot thanks.
As soon i said this his body was so close with me and his hands was directly on my stomach on my top dress. Movie was going on and slowly i felt his brother hands was moving on my stomach well.. this time  under the blanket i slowly lifted my shirt, so my stomach part and navel will be touched bare by his hands. wow, i could now feel his hands moving on my stomach. Slowly i lifted my top up and up until my boobs were out. His hands scrolled up further. I turned and gave a nice smile that gave him more strength.
Next second of my smile, his hands caught my boob. I did not want to delay much, so i moved my hands back of my bum and felt his hard cock trying to get out of the prison. Yes i released his cock out of his innerwear. wow.. what a thickness and hardness, i was slowly shaking his nice cock with my hand. now his other hand rotated around me and grabbed other boob as well. i was in heaven, i am sure that night i am going to get that cock in my ass.

Now he is brave enough and he took his left hand from my boobs and placing it on my thighs.. He started caressing my thighs on skirt and slowly lifting skirt up more and more.. i was turning and smiling sometimes. His hand started feeling my bare pussy and he was so happy that i did not wear panties as well. So he could guess that i am ready for everything. He tried to insert his finger into pussy, but i rejected, so he could understand i dont like fingering. Now again both hands moved to my ass behind. He loved the chillness of my ass and was caressing my ass cheeks. At the same time i was moving my hand on his cock and started shaking it. He was enjoying that well i could feel that from his hands and reactions. Now slowly he was taking out his hands and i could feel, he is going inside the blanket under me.. i am sure he is going to lick that sweet pussy of mine.

He was fully under the blanket and under my back. His hands was moving my one leg to spread well, i started feeling the hot breathe of that elder brother. Suddenly hot tongue touched my pussy, ohhh.. its his tongue touching and licking my hot pussy. I was in heaven.. the chillness of my pussy and his hot tongue merged together. I was tightening my legs so that his head is locked and tongue is in touch with my pussy fully. This was happening for 15min and my pussy started leaking its juices, he was tasting it well. Finally i lose my thighs and he got free, he again back to same pose to press my boobs and i started shaking his cock well.
Now i smell my hand and it was awesome, i need that aroma more. Again i move my hand to my back and grabbed his cock again it was so strong. I started shaking that cock, i feel it awesome he was breathing hot, i can feel his hot air touching my neck. My friend was seeing the movie in so much of interest, that he did not even turn towards us. I said i am going to get some sleep and i am moving to other side of bed, so TV light does not disturb me. Slowly after saying i came and laid on other side. But not like before, i was in 69 pose so that i can have easy access to that brothers cock.
Now i slowly put my heads under the bedsheet and started sucking his cock, wow it was so awesome and a nice heat produced. It was so strong and i feel the nerves boosting up on the cock. His hands were moving around my ass and pressing gently. But he is unable to lick my pussy as there is a risk factor that my friend may turn and see. But i kept enjoying that hot cock in my mouth with little chewing. wow what a nice one.. i did not want to waste time when my friend is in same room, so i just made good sucking so he leak his cum in my mouth. Within next 3-4min he was ozzing out his hot cum in my pretty mouth. It was so excellent and the feeling of thrill to make my friend see film and i enjoy with his brother was so awesome. Now i moved slowly and slept near his brother in proper position and gave a nice gap between. After sometime film got completed, but i acted like sleep, so that i can spent the rest of time with his brother. 
But that was not the case, both were discussing like below
Jayanth: Ramya started sleeping here itself, but mom asked her to sleep in her room
Jayanth Brother: Leave her here.. let her sleep well
Jayanth: But mom would not allow this and sleeping near a girl for full night is not advisable
Jayanth Brother: Yeah, but only if you sleep here its wrong as you are her friend. But i am like her brother. So let me sleep on floor and you can sleep in hall. So that mom wont scold. 
I was much relieved thinking that anyway Jayanth brother will be in same room. Jayanth now left the room to hall, so he can sleep in hall. There was a complete silence in the room. I did not move for sometime, i started feeling a hand near my legs, i can be sure its him. Hands now further moved to my thighs and was massaging my legs well. 
He bravely got up and locked the door, switched on the lights and came to bed and hugged me well removing blacket. I was just asking hey.. what are you doing. He replied, i am going to do just the same which happened now. I just smiled and in seconds he made me lay on bed and was lifting my skirt and his mouth is on my pussy. This time his mouth was so wild it was licking here and there and taking the fun to top notch. His tongue was searching wild under my pussy, this time i am really wet because of his tongue play. But i would not leave him like that. I leak well for 2times because of his licking and now its my turn. I pulled him up on bed and took his cock out. Now i am seeing that strong cock under light, it was so awesome and in seconds my mouth caught it and i was sucking wild. he did not expect me to be that wild but managed well.
Now both are in hot mood and our minds know this is right time to take a ride, i mean the intercourse of some kind. Our minds were in sync, his hands rolled under his table and he took out a piece of condom. I was feeling shy and closed my face, but did not forget to see the action between my fingers. He was ready now and positioned himself to ride my pussy.. Suddenly it hit my minds and i stopped him and said..i am virgin in pussy. So i offer you my ass that would show you the heaven. He saw my nicely shaped ass and agreed.
I positioned myself in  doggy and his cock slowly inserted in my ass and he was riding in full swing. I turned to see his face, it was enlighten by the action. i could feel his each inch of cock entering and pumping that pulpy ass. Enjoying my friends brother was a nice feel, i must admit that i love that fucking and making a thrill one. He was fucking me nonstop for around 15-20min. I was enjoying each inch of his bright rod. He changed to standing mode where i stood then bend on bed, he again positioned his cock and ride again. this went for another 5-10min. 
Finally his hits slowed down, i could understand that he is going to reach his climax. I unplugged myself and turned down towards him and removed the condom and sucked well in mouth. 
WOW - What a hot cum. thats my gift for which i deserve much. He was spraying hot cum in my mouth. My eyes were looking into his eyes which was floating in heaven like feeling. Meanwhile the hot cum was oozing out and i am swallowing well at the same time. He was amazed by this and after cleaning up, he went out to his mothers room to sleep, to prevent confusions or assumptions.
This was my first time using a friends brother, but this gave me full confidence to touch others in the family of my friends. Let me know how was my experience in this and how can i improve more. If you need the second part let me know.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ramya-rani-fans
You can post here 

Comments

  1. Super really tis is true story ummmmmaaa I like so much ��������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Arun, u loved the blow off.. may be your hands made a virtual move on your own tool reading this

      Delete
  3. Bitch post second part and tell us about Ur gangbang experience...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, sure i will post the 2nd part. May i know your contact email, so i can keep you informed?

      Delete
  4. Hi im @prince6raja ur ur Twitter frnd its amazing story..luvd it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's super I want Ramya number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry dear, i do these for pleasure and not desi prostitute

      Delete
  6. Wow ЁЯШН expecting these kind of story RamyaЁЯШЬ not like a fantasy.. appears to be true from start to endЁЯШНЁЯШШЁЯШШ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dear, Yes offcourse, you can see at the start of the story, its a real one during my college time

      Delete
    2. Yaa Ramya ЁЯШЬ just kidding..I red many stories bt it doesn't appear to be true ЁЯШПin your case..I was totally involved Ramya ЁЯШШ that's y.. expecting more stories from u in future ЁЯШЛas #ramyaranifans request ЁЯШн

      Delete
  7. Hoping a girl like you in my life, mesmerized by your real story. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ramya, super story, can you suggest some college girls phone number to me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry please do not ask for reference and i dont give those

      Delete
  9. Vera level Ramya. Write some kinky stories which I love most. BDAM is my favorite but I could get. Please do.

    Hoping to get a sexy slut like you in my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BDAM na? ena mean pandra? i am innocent da

      Delete
    2. Innocent punda? ЁЯШВЁЯШВNala joke... he is trying to say BDSM

      Delete
    3. the word you used is wrong. i know this abbreviation

      Delete
  10. Nice story Ramya its mind blowing am eagerly waiting for your next stories keep me updated ЁЯШНЁЯШШЁЯШШЁЯШШ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowww, semmaaa, line by line I was stroking . Which gave excellent feeling. great yarr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked your blogs very much. Sometimes bore adicha logician96@gmail.com contact me. I will make that day a memorable one . Just for you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ramya you are great literally like me enjoy have fun keepe.updated about new things if share stories or audios pls let me know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mind blowing story from start the story my cock like steel up to end of the story ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment