Q&A Session with Ramya Rani

Hi All,

After posting the first set of questions from what ramya is all about Slutty or Normal? i started receiving lot of questions and i am going to post those here with my response.

For new audience please refer to my previous post "Ramya Normal or Slutty or naughty girl?"

1. Question from twitter follower david boyyy @besilraa

Wat about a date?? Ur criteria for dating a guy??
I like to date some guys randomly before my marriage. These dating practices started when i was in my college and i always love to go outing. So dating has been a major stress burster for me. There is nothing much to decide based on criteria, may be basic things would be a good start

  • He should not be so mean
  • Brave enough to take me on a date and full-fill the entire day
  • Not to show attitude towards me
  • Not to treat me a slave
  • Normal or well built is also fine
  • Start with some bla bla and then get on bed
  • Should inform if his friends are also joining
  • No smoking, if smoker after a shot, then he should smoke outside
  • No blackmailing
  • No photo shoots or leaks
2. Question from Blogspot comments and he is a twitter follower KING

Hi Ramya.. I know u for sometime through twitter and a silent follower of u.. have u ever been into lesbian thing.. if yes can you share Ur experience.. the way you felt being with a women.. is there any difference in being with a women than a men

Yes i have been into lesbian from school days. Actually it started as a blackmail and i eventually loved it. Then went deep into it, but from those days to marriage i had lots. After marriage i lost interest in lesbian, i am not sure why. But may be i can resume after someyears. Yes there is always been a difference in men and women, the special one is women know our pleasure points well and tickle us well without fail. But most men fail in this.


3. Question from Blogspot comments 276rajesh


What was your memorable encounter with a man ... Is it big dick or long time on bed or any??

Yes there are several events like this. Most memorable are lot, so i need to pick one from each and take you through them.
  • Had a nice african dick in my mouth with help of his girlfriend in a park in USA
  • One kerala guy i met in pune did long lasting session .. non stop.. medium dick but so hard inside me
  • One matured uncle in chennai, gave me a day long massage with oil and made me sleep well with his tongue massage. But he did not have a dick at all.
4. Question from Blogspot comments 276rajesh

How much does your orgasm lasts for?
I tend to extend by few minutes, but if the guy licks well again more it extends


5. Question from Blogspot comments by twitter follower @RohitMakijha

Seeing ur mom what was ur reaction and what did u do immediately?
I was lightning shock to see that scene. My mom was moaning loudly and 3 guys were ramming my moms holes. The 1guy who was sitting and seeing all this was encouraging, come on come on .. Really i did not know hot to react. Just my eyes was seeing all these without blink. Suddenly my mom noticed me standing near the door and she got up and wrapped up some towel/blanket and came running towards me.. on the way she just said "guys, get ready and leave right now" in Tamil language. Then she guided me silently to my room saying "Ramya its nothing, just they are living nearby and came to talk little". But i did not ask anything about this to her.

6. Question from Blogspot comments by samawesome106@gmail.com

I'm a Tamil guy from UK who's fond of Chennai girls. I'd love to give them a good time on bed. How horny are Chennai girls?We chennai girls are hot as much as we can and we need hard guys pumping on us with full lust. For love we have lot of guys, so we need hot and horny guys on bed to pleasure us as much as you can. Wish you to have a good time with our chennai girls 


7. Question from Blogspot comments by kambalipoochi memes Studio


Ramya ...oru paiyan ethana ponnunga kooda condom Podama panlam...

Does not matter, but if you want to live a long life always use CONDOM. Neenga use pandra ponu eppadi nu yarukum theiryathu. so best to use condom for all girls, its safe and secure.

Keep posting your questions here in comment and will be answered if reasonable

Comments

  1. Apo koodiya seekram namma outing polaam polayae 😝 almost satisfy aavuthae 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Niresh, its for question and answers, not for dating site

      Delete
  3. Hi Ramya..

    What was your memorable encounter with a man ... Is it big dick or long time on bed or any??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice question and i added to this blog and replied. please check

      Delete
  4. Ok Ramya 😐 I do understand.ur interested only 4 chat..bt thought of asking it.. that's all ramya

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see you aka ����date also..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also date with you aka 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Dear i dont date internet guys, its risky too

      Delete
    2. BCS of their fake identity..if it's true r u ready to date me

      Delete
    3. No as i expose my life events here, i dont meet . it will lead to my risk and in india its tough

      Delete
    4. I am ready to share d details..u can ask about me anything..if that criteria satisfies u..r u ready with me 4 one day girlfriend 😍😘 with me

      Delete
    5. As i said earlier, i dont meet any guys from chat anymore and no links with internet based guys

      Delete
  7. Any unexpected story??that may sound horrible bt u liked to d core?? #ramyaranifans 🐎 oru lust story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are lot of lust stories inside me dear. If i say that people will think i am lust queen and a slut of this nation

      Delete
    2. Sollu Ramyaa 😍 that's what we are expecting from u

      Delete
    3. When i get free time i post those one by one

      Delete
    4. Much love from Chennai 😍😘

      Delete
    5. Much love from Chennai 😍😘 ramya

      Delete
  8. Ramya😉 tell some experience about Ur external affair and it's encounter with them😋

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What u mean by external affair, i keep all so secret and internally enjoying

      Delete
    2. what to tell in DM? what u need to know?

      Delete
    3. About Ur external affairs and some experiences.. which u have not posted anywhere..

      Delete
  9. I want to be ur partner I'll be urs wen u needed me ramya cant wait for the moment now I'm just a followrr but one day I'll date u u too accept me please ramya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If a day like that comes, i will be a treat on your plate.

      Delete
  10. Nanum un kooda. Dating pannanum vaippu kidaikkuma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Dear please dont ask for date .. i dont meet internet guys

      Delete
  11. Ramya ...oru paiyan ethana ponnunga kooda condom Podama panlam...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See this article, i have added your question and my response

      Delete
  12. samawesome106@gmail.comDecember 31, 2018 at 4:22 PM

    I'm a Tamil guy from UK who's fond of Chennai girls. I'd love to give them a good time on bed. How horny are Chennai girls? 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See this article, i have added your question and my response

      Delete
  13. Clean Heart dear ramya rani, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. We all know that ur husband was the 1st one to tear ur pussy .... Who was the 1st other than him to invade ur pussy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. licking many. but not inserted

      Delete
    2. Appo till date un purushana thavira yaarume insert pannaliya

      Delete
    3. yes till date no one has inserted dick in my pus except my hubby. others had my other holes to enjoy and some licked my pus. i maintained for huby alone, so he access and enjoy it fresh

      Delete
    4. Purushana thavira yaarukita pundaila vaanga aasai

      Delete
    5. yeah ipo romba assaiya iruku.. seekiram public access open paniduven

      Delete
  15. U r so real ,,,clarity in it need,,,,,,unhesitant in ur approach,,,,truly impressively.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What make u standalone is :

    1, your attitude
    2,ur openness
    3,ur selection of tweets
    4,seducing words with apt pics
    5,tiredless interacting
    6,overcoming the replies of fakes and negativity
    7,ur proudness in womenhood
    8, ur unending desires for sex fantasies
    9, above all,,,it's the beauty of ur uniuqe soul,,,,nice to meet u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, i posted this as post for u separately

      Delete
  17. How was ur experience with your hubby frnd? Who is wild in both of them?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear ramya ur voice so cute and sexy it is push me into heaven. I repeatedly used to hear voice I don't know I am addicted to ur sexy voice.except YouTube channel, fb also there to post ur videos and comments please. Give me ur fb I'd

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Ramya how are you I heared your voice in YouTube all videos also so good to have fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ramya akka ne oombiyatil big size sunni yaruthu and size enna???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment