Vicky - Boy or Boy friend

I am ramya rani again with a fantasy story for one of my fan/friend. He has requested for this story and i am writing this.

As usual i am good jovial girl in Chennai city and also brought up as modern girl. I have some boy friends , but no one knows each other. Every boy thinks i am with him only. Am i naughty.. yaa may be.. but i do not have love with any. Love is another section and i am not into it. 

One of my boy friend name is vicky. He is a cute boy and kinky naughty towards me. We first met in a party and became good friends. After that we used to meet at many public places and spend some time.One fine day, he invited me for dinner to his house and also informed me he is alone at home. So i got an idea of what he means by that. Even i am interested in something like that. 

I prepared myself with a nice skirt and shirt. He picked me up from my hostel to his home, by that time it was 8pm. We entered his house and it was decorated well with natural things and a sweat aroma was filling the house. I could very well say he has planned for something that night with me. Then we have a quiet good dinner and i was about to leave. He asked me if i could spend that night with him. As usual like all other tamil girls, i first said "no i want to leave", then after several time he asked and i finally agreed.

Then he gave me towel and said if you want you could bath before sleeping. I understood that he wants to see me hot and have me fresh. But i said , i just had bath before coming here. Then he took the towel and he left for bath. After 5min he came out of bathroom with towel alone. First time i am seeing his chest, it was well build and manly. The water droplets on his hair and chest was awesome, that it made my mouth to water much. He saw me and signaled his eye as "what". I said nothing and gave a shy smile.

Next started his important scene. He was drying his hair and i was just sitting on bed. Suddenly his towel fall down and he was now nude before me. What a sight, his cock was pointing towards me. I had my mouth open and keep on seeing his main assets. He said.. sorry accidentally ... but i was not replying. He came near me and sat on bed nude..and started kissing my lips well and taste.

He was slowly taking my shirt off and lift my skirt and played all around. I felt shy and closed my eyes and feeling the pleasure. now he was playing with my boobs under bra..he asked. shall remove bra.. i said no.. but he was removing that also and now i am topless. he was kissing my navel and feather touching and made me lay on bed. He move down and removed my panties down and lift my skirt up. this time his mouth landed on my pussy and he was kissing my pussy passionately. slowly i lift my legs and spread for him to take the pleasure. Then he took a condom from his cupboard and asked if i could go further. I said..i prefer not doing this before marriage. He said he has an idea to take me from rear. that is take me in ass.. I think in mind.."for that reason only i allow you on ass" then he made me doggy and kiss on my ass. his tool was so hard. he put some gel in my ass hole and started to insert in it. I act like feeling in pain for first time. But i had in ass with many boy friends before this day.

He slowly started to pump me out and after 10min he reached his climax and i also felt relaxed. then we had bath together. We are then back to bed, he hugged me and we had a nice sleep. As i did with him once, he started to take me whenever he needed me in bed. Slowly he made me suck his cock well and i got well trained in sucking also. 

Note: Everything happened with safe method using condom. Please everyone make use of condoms.

This went for more than 6months and we mingled well. whenever his house is free he used to call me to spend the night and i joined him. As we are good friends, gradually i started to wear less dress, like going to his home without bra and panties. Because i am going to remove after reaching.. so i did not mind to wear.

On a fine Friday, he called me to his home for something special. It was his birthday on Saturday and his house is free. As its his birthday, i got a super creamy cake and went there. He was alone sitting and after he lock the door. I stripped there and he got so erect on seeing me nude. We had a nice session and had dinner. At 11pm, we were nude in bed and i planned to wish him at 12 with a super hot suck and give a ass ride. At that time, we heard a door bell and he made he hide into bathroom and i was nude.

I heard he open the door and i hear sounds of his friends wishing birthday to him. I just locked the bathroom door inside and kept silent. One of his friend ask him "hey vicky, what is this. a slippers of girl and a dress here." . he was just blabering and one friend knock bathroom door and i did not reply at all. Vicky was managing him and said nothing i was his friend and bathing inside.

Finally they started to threaten him saying they will inform his parents. Then vicky said me to come out. i had nothing to hide. they made me come out nude. I felt much ashamed i was hiding my assets with my hands. With one hand i hide my boobs and one hand on my pussy. But i cant hide my ass. those boys looked like eating me in eyes. Read tamil sex stories at ramyarani.blogspot.com

There were 3 boys standing. one smiled at me and said. you are caught, if you obey us we will be gentle and there will not be any problem. We are friends of vicky and we could understand from your body that you are experienced in bed. So join us and lets solve this. I said no , i am not that kind of girl. Vicky also said. i am good friend and leave me. They asked him if he is going to marry. They gave 2 options.
1. If he is going to marry me. I want to suck all of the three boys
2. If not, they are going to ride my holes whole night

He said, he is going to marry me. I begged them to leave me. But in mind i was enjoying that i am going to suck 3 cocks in a row. They asked me to take my hands and kneel down and they took their fly out. i saw all of them and i said.. Please all wash and come.. i will suck for sure, but i want all to be fresh and clean. One boy told others to keep me under control, so i do not go out of house. one by one all cleaned and now i was kneeling in center of hall with all near me with cocks near my face. 

First time i placed hands on 2 cocks at a time and started shaking, they loved it and started my blow on one. My boy friend is sitting on sofa and seeing my suck them nude. Every one came in rotation and filled my mouth with their hot cum.I was unable to speak as my jaws are paining by sucking them. what a tasty cocks. I stood up and was about to clean, it was 12 and those 3boys made me lay on the hall and placed the cake on my body and lit the candles and celebrated his birthday. I enjoyed the way they made the cake cutting and loved it. Then i cleaned myself and got dressed. They said its too late and asked me to stay there itself. They also said, as you are going to be vicky wife we will not do anything more. So i felt it was safe and stayed there watching those guys drink and enjoy.

Next morning i reached my hostel. I got a call from one of the 3 boys. He said "Ramya, i know you love to suck and enjoy with boys. Why do you want to hide your feelings. Eventhough i am friend of vicky i will not tell anything about you. You could come to my guest house at ECR and enjoy whenever needed. I always dreamed about enjoying with friends wife and i want to continue that in real"

Guess what would have been my reply.

Comments

  1. Awesome blog n amazing writing... keep going, I have bookmarked this to update myself !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, wrote another new one. Keep reading

      Delete
    2. Hi Ramya you so beautiful and hot. I like it very much your Husky voice

      Delete
  2. awesome writing... amazing blog... bookmarked this to keep 'cuming' to update my-self !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi umm.......can I contact you?

    my email:- iamthejumper14@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, May I have a chat with you? I really wanna get to know you

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice but it will affect the life of girl and her parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ramya ЁЯШШ ipothan padichaen..sema incident once again ЁЯШН naanum athula oru friend aa irunthrukakoodathaaЁЯШП wanna fuck u diiii ЁЯШШЁЯШШ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. neeyum nalla enjoy panirupa thanee? what next?

      Delete
    2. Ramya kedaicha pothum nu thookitu poitu othuvutramaataenЁЯШШЁЯШШ

      Delete

Post a Comment