ramya rani lesbian with suganthi pundai - part 2

Hi viewers, Ramya rani back with the second part of lesbian sex with sungathi.

Read lesbian sex with sungathi first part here

After i approached suganthi, she went to her home town for 1 week leave, To my surprise she back to my room . She told she got marriage arranged. So she will not be staying in hostel anymore and resigned the job and going back to her home. I felt very sad and disappointed. But she said she can stay in this hostel for one more day.

Then she went to her room and changed herself to nighty and returned to my room. I can see some changes in her body. Then i was browsing my mails in my computer. she came near and sat as her boobs were touching my shoulders and hands. Then i came to know that she dint wear bra.

Then i told i am going to take bath and asked if she had taken bath. she told yes. so i went and took bath and came back in towel alone. She kept seeing me . Then i went near her with towel and stood near her. Now my boobs are near her face with towel covered. She then said "Ramya i miss you very much". I got the hint and tried to take my salwar which is placed after her, while trying to take i fall on her and my towel undid. so now i nude and fallen on her on the bed.

Now she started hugging me well tight. so i thought she came for having lesbian only. Then i placed my mouth on her and kissed her lips well. She moaned a bit. Then she moved her hands on my back and pressed my ass well..

I got full cooperation from her, so i lifted her nighty up . To my surprise she dint wear panties also and shaved clean.

I kissed her thighs. it was so smooth. she moaned "haaaa". Then i kept my mouth on top of her pussy.
She started shivering and her legs where trembling. Then i started licking faster. she was moaning in pleasure, she was pressing my head to her pussy. my tongue rolled on her pussy and over the pussy area. As the pussy dint have hair and cleanly shaved i licked well.

Then i spread her legs well and tried inserting my tongue. she screamed in pleasure. she was holding my head so tight that i cant take my head from her pussy. she suddenly lifted her hips and pressed my head well and asked me to bite her pussy lips. I put my teeth and bite her pussy lips well. This time she screamed well and pressed my head that i am unable to breath. The she released one thick drop of her orgasm.

Then she came top of me like a male , doing on top of woman and started kissing on my mouth and squeezing my boobs. She licked my navel well and navigated through the top of pussy. she lifted my pussy by keeping her hands below my butts , now she started licking me well and rotating her tongue on my pubic region. She licked my pussy lips well and sucked them until i get moans from my mouth.

She then came to 69 position and we both started licking each others pussy well and vigorously.
We both reached climax again and got exhausted and simply lying there hugging each other in bed.

We both where sleeping well. Suddenly i started feeling something in my pussy, it was some wet feeling and something was running on my pussy . I woke up and saw suganthi was in between my legs licking my pussy well ..
I dint think she would be much horny. she licked faster than before and made me reach climax in 5 min..
she them came over me and made me sleep on her chest. The whole night we slept nude.

Morning 6am, we both woke up with a kiss on my pussy by her and she started dressing up. I asked why she forget to wear bra, she replied "I needed you to have sex with you so only i planned and dint wear bra , panties".

Such a horny night .. hmmm that was amazing..
She then invited me for her marriage and left he hostel that day..
I miss her and her tongue a lot , waiting for the next meeting eagerly Ramya rani

Comments

  1. So touching, yet safely the same story with a girl I once knew, Izzy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment