ramya rani lesbian with suganthi pundai

Hi i am ramya rani. I had lesbian with my roomate many times, but i need some other girl to have fun with me and enjoy. so i was chatting this friday (06-08-2011), with one of my online lesbian girl called mythili. while i was chatting with her, i got very nice sexy mood, i was in need of some boobs to suck and get my boobs pressed by some one. i heard my room door bell ringing.  I was in my transparent nighty.



I opened the door it was suganthi, she has nice structure.. i let her come inside my room. she came and sat on the bed. she then asked for iron box so that she can prepare her cotton dress for next day. i saw her body i am not in a mood to leave her. But i am afraid that she may think wrong about me. so i controlled myself and gave it to her , she left the room saying that she will return in 15min, then to make her see my soft boobs i bend down like taking a towel, she dint mind that view of my full boobs..
Then i asked my friend in chat how to approach her, she gave lot of ideas. i have placed what she said in chat here…
me: she is waste , i showed my full boobs by bending down she dint even see it fully
mythili: athala enna dress oda serthu amukidinaum
mythili: kulichitiya
me: no
mythili: hum inner ?
me: no innners
mythili: nice
ava vantha ava munnadiye towel avuthuru
theriyama vilunthuruchu nu sollu
me: ya i also thought to do that only
mythili: response illana u ask how s my sexy body
me: k.tell some tips like this
mythili: hum en boobs pudichiruka nu kelu
unnodathu epdi irukumnu kelu
me: k
mythili: nalla shape a airukuma
roundaa irukuma
enaku one side size chinna tha irukunu sollu
unakum apdi iruka
inga katu parkalam nu kelu
me: k
mythili: apdiyum response illana amiku du
me: what
mythili: boobs aa
illa ava munnadiye un boobss aa massage pannu
me: then
me: just in towel dear
mythili: athan ketten
me: hm
what if she gets angry
4:45 PM
mythili: say sorry
net la sex vids parthen
athan konjam mood achu nu sollu
me: k
if she dint say anything
mythili: u ask her to show me
me: means?
mythili: naan un boobs parkanumnu sollu
mythili: apdi kamicha urs so niceand sexy
wat a size
gud shape
ipdi pesu  i like u so much
me: k
aprum paduka potu
dress avuthuru
me: k then
mythili: sila per tops katuvanga
pussy allow panna matanga
but nee try pannu
jatyaa avuthu vitru
me: i am too hot now
mythili: she came aa
me: but my mouth will not be silent
mythili: lips kiss pannidu
me: i need lower lips
mythili: ya
u hav good sexy sense
me: hmm, shall i lick her ass
mythili: first ava enna response panranu paru
thitida pora
me: k
i am afraid, but very hot
mythili: aprum un virupa padi pannu
mostly ava unna parkuratha vache sollidilam
un towel kalatina aprum
mythili: oru mathiri parpa
illa vekka paduva
pudikalana che che nutu kanna moodikuva
me: k, she will come , i will wash my pussy and get ready
Then i removed my nighty and wore a towel around me and then removed my panties also. Then she came after some time. she saw me in towel and going from top to bottom. i asked what are u seeing. she then smiled and said why u are wearing a short towel around u.
I said i have this size towel only, then asked why it bothers her..
she said , nothing i just felt and asked, i went near her and took her hand and kept near my thighs and said no one can see above this. her hands started shivering. i asked why u r hands are shivering like this. she said nothing. Then i asked if she can do a help for me . She said yes. i gave her baby lotion and asked her to apply on my back where the bra strap would come. then i turned back and lowered my towel on the back side.her hands were shaking while applying.
I asked her why is it shaking , she said this is the first time she is touching another girl back. then i tied the towel back and turned towards her. then i touched her back and said i done shiver for this. she just smiled then i asked was that the reason she shivered while touching my thigs? Read tamil sex stories at ramya rani blog
She said yes, then i touched her thighs, she was exited . then i gradually touched her lips with my fingers , then gave a kiss on her cheeks then on her lips. she was silent. her breathe was increasing. Then i made her lye on the bed then touched her hair and caressed it . I started moving my hand near her boobs, she stopped my hand and said she is afraid and plz stop this, then i just gave more kiss on her lips and stopped. But my sad thing i dint open my towel and show her my straight boobs. But i felt happy that i got another lesbian partner. But i am sure she will have a full hard lesbian sex with me very soon. Please pray for this ramya rani to get good fun with a chennai girl suganthi
Posted in couple, ramya girls, stories | Tagged ass, aunties, bathroom, boobs, cafe, chennai girl, college, couple, fuck, girl, hostel, kamasutra, kuthi, kutthi, lesbian, licking, movie, pundai, pussy, ramya, rani, scandal, sex, spy, sunni, tamil, toilet, university, vagina
 | 6 Replies

balajee on August 9, 2011 at 1:53 pm said:
nice ramya, pl i will also accompany you with suganthi and fuck her in front of you. do you like this ramaya fucking in front of you.


Sharif Muhamad on August 9, 2011 at 4:04 pm said:
nice story… continue more


Ishan Ehsan on August 10, 2011 at 3:36 pm said:
I loved ur story.. especially the chat with mythili, thank God i understand tamizh, i got an instant hardon and i wanted to read more and more…. its very exciting

lakshmi kandhan on August 17, 2011 at 2:31 pm said:
story is interesting ,not bad as well not good ,lesbain lovers defintly like those kind of stories

balaji on August 30, 2011 at 2:17 pm said:
ramya why you are always going to sex with women. pl write a story about sex with ramya and balaji (me).


Raamesh on September 1, 2011 at 10:34 am said:
Nice experience Ramya. Even though you say you were wearing a transparent nightie, it is not that tanparent !!. Please wear the nightie without panties and bra !!!

ramesh

Comments

  1. Hai Ramya, your stories are very interesting and it turn increases my sex mood. Sex with a girl and a girl is really interesting, but male and male is not exciting. Womens are really great and lucky.

    I would like to be your good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Its genuinely amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea
    concerning from this article.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment