Ramya Normal or Slutty or naughty girl?


Hi All,

Below are questions from a famous person from a famous adult site. He is Pras(prk69@rediffmail.com) and the moderator of the AA website.

These questions may judge what ramya is upto.. A SLUT???


  1. Do you look slutty ?

    Yes, i look so slutty as nice strong mens can easily sense my feelings. The way i walk will make them so hot horny. My gestures surely convey my slutty nature. Its mix of my body language and originality as a slut queen.
  2. “I always have been a slut, I am a slut and I will always be a slut”
  3. Do you wear slutty clothes?
  4. I wear modern clothes mostly, but with skin exposure like hips, navel, cleavage when bent down. But do you term these as slutty clothes, then yes, i am and i like wearing such ones. Our nice body is to be shown to most of the men and boys. It's a treat for nice eyes who need such nice bodies with curves.

  5. Heavy makeup and high heels and tight revealing dresses? 
    Makeup - No chance, i don't do any kind of makeup other than using aloe vera natural gel on face and base everyday morning. 

    High heels - No chance, it will dissolve my nice shaped ass. Its a general advice to other girls/ladies around here. Please do no use heels unless until you work out in some fitness center. Wearing high heels will make your ass flat and result in irregular shapes.

    Tight revealing dress - Why not, it's my freedom to wear anything that i like. If i wear tight dress, i want you guys to feel and check my shapes. If i wear revealing dress it means i don't care who sees where. So i am not going to bother, if you see and enjoy, be happy. Also guys should understand that i need some hands on me while i travel, so this revealing dress gives you a signal to move your hands on me and my ass.
  6. Always on lookout for men? 
    That's my primary job, if i find a guy interesting i make him come near me and ask for me. Some feel shy and worried always. But i want frank broad minded guys to come near me and bravely ask for a date. Surely i will do a dating session with some of you guys.
  7. Doing things like purposely moving your ass so the men should notice?
    Yeah well, most active and seducing part of my body is my ass. It swings well when i walk and i make it clear. Some matured mens love to see my ass swing sideways and some interested to see the shapes while standing in stylish pose. Leggins are best piece of dress to show the ass shape well. They stick with our ass cheeks showing the best shapes and make men imagine how it will be inside.
  8. Do you wear tops or blouses such that men should be able to notice the cleavage and size of boobs?

    Yeah that's for sure.. I don't prefer Saree's much, as it reveals most of my hips and that makes more men, boys to touch my hips. If they touch my hips, i go uncontrolled. So i prefer hiding my hips and showing off my ass shapes and clevages with some tight and loose tops.
  9. Do you get pleasure when men ogle and make naughty comments on your body or your attire? Or when they touch their private parts to indicate the stimulation you have caused?
    Yeah, i love most of the naughty comments. Below are some

    1. While walking in my food court, one boy was following me back and said to his friend “Football match is so nice, i cant take my eyes out. Balls were going here and there and i dont know when will i get chance to handle… oh i mean in the field”

    2. Wow what a round apple ass, wanna take it for a night, I can risk my life for this slutty ass

    3. In a Mall, “Hey sema back da.., sema tuckera iruku .. nalla podalam , nalla thangumb pola irukee”

    English: “Hey ass is so nice, its super awesome, we can fuck well, i think it will tackle us well”

    Like these lots happened. Most comment on my apple ass. Mostly in Chennai trains, many press their fly to indicate that i made them hard and erect. Some show their wish my hitting that hardon me and i keep silent to let them go more.
  10. What prompted you to such lifestyle?
    This is bit tough question, in twitter or hangouts some will ask this, but i hate answering this as it will involve some of my personal things. When i was on 8th class i used to come home at 5pm daily. We lived in a joint family and my dad was in USA that time. All inmates of the house will appear at home after 6pm. I will be the one who goes to house early. Before i go home my mom usually cleans the whole bungalow and the outhouse. One day due to some reason, school got closed at 2pm and i came right away to home. I thought mom would be cleaning somewhere, so i used my keys to open main door instead of calling bell. When i walked to my room, i heard some weird sounds from another bedroom, i just peeped in to see my mom and 4 college guys who stayed in our same street nude. Yes you heard it right without dress, they were nude in that room. 3guys were ramming my mom and 1 guy was sitting and shagging his fly. This was the first scene i saw in my life that changed my life entirely as that small age.

Want to raise more questions to me?

Ask your questions in comment and soon it will be added to the post with my response

Comments

  1. செம டி , படிச்சாலே செமயா மூட் ஆகுது , சரியான நாட்டுக்கட்டையா இருப்ப போல , வெறித்தனமா வெச்சு ஓக்கணும் ரம்யா

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat about a date?? Ur criteria for dating a guy??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ramya.. I know u for sometime through twitter and a silent follower of u.. have u ever been into lesbian thing.. if yes can you share Ur experience.. the way you felt being with a women.. is there any difference in being with a women than a men..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. King i have replied in my Q&A post. Kindly check the same. Wishes for more questions

      Delete
  4. Seeing ur mom what was ur reaction and what did u do immediately

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salute to you & feeling proud to be part of your company.Thank you is not enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you not enough and you going to give somemore??

      Delete
  6. Hey Ramya..unna date panradhukku enna d pannanum naan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Onum pana mudiyathu. just imagine. I dont meet internet guys at anytime

      Delete
  7. That story of ur mom!!!! U would have started rubbing ur pussy if u were 18 �� what a horny bitch ur mom was ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. may be.. but she wanted that much as my father was in usa

      Delete

Post a Comment