Ramya Lesbian acting as Call Girl - Episode 1


Ramya Lesbian Call Girl

Hi Readers, this is one of my another adventure going to 3 girls from USA introducing myself as a lesbian call girl.

Ramya, a small girl with lot of dreams and love to have fun all the time. I had been involved in lesbian sex for a long time. But i always had a dream to be like a lesbian call girl. so that some girls dominate me in bed. At this part i gave some advertisement in foreign websites that i am lesbian call girl and i like to serve girls in bed.

One day i got an email saying "We are 3 girls from america coming for a trip in india. We would stay in a hotel and we like to have ramya service" . Then i replied for the email asking for the date and other location information. I had my dreams of how i am going to meet them and do something in bed.

Then they asked me to come in ordinary indian girl dress code. I planned to wear a nice chudi/Salwar kammeez . The day came and i went to that Hi Class hotel with good hair style , with super handbag, heals slippers nice chudithar without shawl.

I asked in the reception, i said i want to meet Ms.Lina Room number 207 and went to their room. I press door bell and one girl open door , she said welcome , and i enterd in, then she made me sit in chair.

There were totally 3 girls inside the room.. they introduced themselves,

Lina age - 25 Structure 36-30-32
Jessica age- 18 (Younger sister of Lina) SLIM fit
Another girl - i dont remember name - but i think she is maid for them.

Lina locked the room and Lina came near me and said, all happening here should be secret and i should not tell out to any

Then Lina said, me and my sister needs to be satisfied, the other girl will not do anything, She asked the total cost they should pay, i said Rs.5ooo

then... they put one mild song... and asked me to strip slowly
then i stood up and went near bed and started removing my dress slowly

then Lina told slowly remove bra, but hide u r boobs, then show slow
all 3 girls were seeing nicely., but Lina and her sister was seeing like they want to eat me

Now i am in my panties alone rotating with my hands hiding my boobs.

Lina asked me to turn around and then again turn and take hands slowly

the sisters were wearing a nice pink dress like very rich women with one knot

nighty type, but if they remove the knot from their hip , we can remove that like shirt

then Jessica removed that knot , she was sitting on the bed.. and seeing me , she removed that knot

she slide her dress side ways... wow

then Lina told to remove my panties also.. i removed them and stood full nude...
then she asked me to bend and show my ass

then Jessica told me to come on bed, i went on bed crawling , to made them mood ..then went near sis and kissed her feet

Then i started kissing Jessica from head, while i was near stomach kissing her she suddenly asked "Ramya r u virgin?"

yes am virgin only for pussy not in ass. My pussy is still virgin and my ass has been drilled by my 4 boy friends

Lina said, "Oh Ramya ,,, let me beat u r ass once" then slapped on my ass ... i felt pain

I made small moan sounds.. they all enjoying my sound
I tried to remove panties of Jessica..
they said, "Ramya is hungry for pussies"


then she lift her ass up little for me to remove panties..

WOW a nice white pussy girl, she was slim but her pussy has a nice bulge that made me very hot than usual.

Slowly i smelt it, it was a mixture of scent and sweet. I got arroused. then slowly started licking the top of pussy area.. while i was doing this i felt hands of Lina on my ass,.. she was feeling on my ass cheeks and i liked it much.

My tongue touched her top of pussy , she got a shiver in her body and i understood she got mood..

Then i kept my fingers on that closed lips of pussy and split that up, and i can see the rose color inner pussy wall.. wow.. it was so silky... i let my tongue out to touch it.. she got a trigger and she lift her hip up , so that my tongue can reach more deep.

Lina came on side and said, seee, she is eating pussy

then she beat my ass 2 time, i gave sounds and while she hit i pressed my mouth on sis pussy
they getting exited

Then Lina asked to come on her body... i lay on her body,

she kissed my mouth and rolled tongue well , i was geting nice, she was kissing super my mouth

That time, someone knock the door, suddenly she stopped and made me hide under bed and thrown my dress insde and told not to make noise

someone came in and , then only i know it was their DAD
he called them for dinner and they said, they will order and get in room itself
then he said, bye and left

then they locked the door and called me out
i came out ... i saw sis also wearing dress fully(just rope tied)

then Lina came near me and wild kiss on me in standing position and then she sat on bed and made me bending postion and hit my ass well
i moaned little and she like that sound
then she removed her dress fully and panties was there

then she kiss me again well and pushed my shoulders down, so that i will go near her panties...
she had a super panties... it was awesome

it was like our ordinary panties, but there was opening , in her pussy area.... it was so teasing

then she pressed my head on her pussy and i licked hard, then she made me lay on bed and she kept her pussy on my mouth and rubbed well from my nose to mouth well.

she said "Ramya put ur tongue stiff and dont take it inside"
THen i let my tongue out and made it stiff   --- Read Ramya Rani Stories
then she jump litle on it like jumping on cock
she got moodd well and after 15min like this she released

then i stood up tired..
then lina took a honey bottle and poured on her sis , who was laying near
then she make me lick it fully
then she pour little on her pussy and i licked that also.., it was so nice
Lina then asked if i am willing to stay at night with them,,, i told no..

then they asked join us in bath and then go
then all 3 .... me , lina and sis went to bath and she asked me to soap her body
then while soaping sis, she was so happy and she got so shy and water was flowwing well.

then , Lina asked me to come near bath tub, she sit on it and raised one leg , and asked me to lick again,..
while i was licking she was playing with my hair,..
she said, this is the first time, she is seeing a indian girl without hair in pussy

then she asked while i am licking,,,, "Ramya , do u really allow boys to fuck u r ass?"
i said yes and continued licking

i was benidng and licking her , i was in doggy style
sis told from behind , that she cant belive that i had in ass
i turned to her and said , i have fucked with boys in ass many times

suddenly something went in my ass.. i turned and saw , that another girl who was sitting gave one dildo to sis and she inserted in my ass., it was small and thin
then she shouted, "Ramya has fucked already"
they all laughed and smiled

then , all bathed well and came otu in towels
lina sis , told me sorry, "Just i played"
i said its ok

all started wearing dress
then Lina took her bag and took 5000 and gave to me, i got it.then she asked , "Ramya did you come in bus or auto"
i told bus,then she gave extra Rs.300 and said keep it for auto
then she kept her bag and came near me and pinched my ass and said,, u r nice and said, "Ramya i know this is u r first time or second time as call girl"

i asked how u saying, she said "Usually call girls will not stay more than 15-20min. they ask lot of questions , but u dint ask"

she kissed me and said thanks..."when u go out if my dad sees u, u say, that u came to wrong room and dont tell any of these"

Then i came out of the Hotel and came to my hostel.

This was my first experience as a acting call girl in Chennai




Comments

  1. You are remarkable with the callgirl story :) continue your work in future episodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been great experience for you being licked pressed & pampered by 3 of them together..Enjoying all three pleasures at a same time(Boobs being pressed, Dildo in ass & pussy licking) in itself a great satisfaction..
    Alas my dick could replace that dildo which went inside ur ass.. ha ha.. Hv fun sis

    with love
    Casenova_urs

    ReplyDelete
  3. முடியலை படிக்க படிக்க

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. No i am not. i just fastasized and enjoyed this act

      Delete
  6. Ramya, i would be happy if you can share LINA's foto thro whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment