Ramya rani first lesbian with neighbour aunty

Hi viewers/audience of my blog,
here is the story of how me (Ramya rani) got my first step towards lesbian sex

Tamil version of this is in https://ramyarani.blogspot.com/2020/06/ramya-rani-tamil-first-lesbian-widow.html

In my small age i got this, so i dont tell my age here when this happened.

I used to go to nearby house to see TV. Only one widow lady will be there in that house. She is so kind towards me. She was 28age at that time. At the time , i was wearing skirt and shirt.

When i see tv , she used to ask me to come near her bed. Then she lift my skirt and touch my thighs

i dont know that what she doing for.


Then after some days. she started making me sit on her lap and see tv.

One day she made me lay on bed , she went down and started pulling my panties down and started touching my pussy...


I asked what she doing . she told "if she do this then only tv will work". Then i told ok..


Then she started licking .. i am slim and small girl ... i told , i feel ticklish
she told if the TV needs to be on , i should bear it

Then daily she started to do this to me. She also said that , i should not say this to anyone because TV will not work after that. She did this for many days for atleast 1 year


One day that lady got transferred to Africa, so she called me one day, then i went


she made me sit on her mouth without panties
then she asked me to keep my pussy on her mouth
and jump on her mouth
she made her tongue out
i was seeing tv and jumping on her mouth

i felt her tongue hitting well on my pussy. it was very nice for me, nice feeling.. i enjoyed that


i was jumping like that. suddenly after 10min of this play. she caught my top of pussy skin . i jumped up in same frequency

But she tight with her teeth on my pussy lips

First time i leaked feeling, she then got up and told i leaked this time. She said i am a good girl

Then she made me to stand. she was kneeling down and placed one of my leg on her shoulder and started licking down my juices. I was in heaven, it was so nice, i like that feeling that i got.. now i came to know what my school mates were doing after the classes over. Also understood what they doing inside skirt and toilet rooms.

This was my first intro at small age towards lesbian, More to come wait for ramya rani - a desi tamil indian girl

Tamil version of this is in https://ramyarani.blogspot.com/2020/06/ramya-rani-tamil-first-lesbian-widow.html


Comments

Post a Comment