en akka enna seival - what my sister will do me

Below are the lines told by my dear friend. She is like my sister.


pundai nakki
sootha nakki
molaia amuki
kamba urinjji
paal kudichu
punda juice eduthu
en koothila viitu
antha juicee aa nee nakki

Nan summavee kaatu kaatunu kaaturen unaku virikama irupana
en munthaniya virikuren vanthu padu
enna daily kaandam pananum

Ramya : ammaaaaah, ennaku leak aiduchu   ---  because of u r words


olikita da olukita
yaruda nakka porathu
evlo juice thara paru en thangachi ramya rani
en chellam
ummahh
en pujju kutty

How was that... Tamil sex stories

Comments

  1. Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May i know in which site u r going to use my content

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment