Naughty things confession


I was on the way to a club with a bunch of people and ended up finger fucking some chick that was a complete stranger sitting on one side of me in the car, while my girlfriend was cuddle in my arm on the other side..

I put my arm on her leg thinking she would think it was an accident... eventually I made my way towards her pussy.. she spread her legs slightly which i took as the signal to go ahead... I never looked at her once as I had to keep an eyes on my gf lol

----------------------------------
Random girl on a plane next to me with no one between us asks the flight attendant for a blanket and pillow. She asks if she can lie her head on ly lap. I said yes. The next thing you know she starts sucking my dick. She swalloed my load. Went to the bathroom. Came back. Never said a word and I never saw her again.
----------------------------------

When I was in my early 20's a female friend of mine, who was only 14 at the time, was on her way to mine. She got on the bus and sat at the back on top deck. this group of guys got on a couple of stops later and went up and sat at the back on top deck too. On this occasion she was dressed in a very short skirt and a boob tube and had no underwear on. The lads started talking to her and she ended up flashing her naked pussy at them. One thing led to another and she ended up fucking all seven guys on the bus. She let them cum in her pussy and ass and she swallowed a couple of loads as well. When she got to mine she told me everything. She asked if she could use my shower and showed me all the spunk running down her legs. I was so horny that I joined her in the shower and fucked her after she cleaned all the cum off herself. She never even got any of their names.
----------------------------------

I was on a train when I was younger, (16 if I remember rightly) just me and an older guy about 40. He started hitting on me and I guess it was his persistance or maybe I just did it to get him to go away. He had sat next to me and after a few mins of him trying to put his hand up my skirt I just let him finger fuck me for a while. He got his cock out and started masturbating while smelling his fingers. He was practically begging me to finish him off so I sucked his cock for a few mins, he came in my mouth then got off at the next stop.
----------------------------------

My current girlfriend told me about her best friend and how when she was 16 she was drugged and gang banged by about a 4-6 black guys (she's a white, blonde)..

I guess she woke up during it and allowed them continue and even ended up dating one of the guys after. I called BS on the story but her friend even confirmed it lol.


----------------------------------


The naughtiest my ex was bragging to his family how sexy I was and his father was a perve and his wish for his birthday was to see my butt on all fours.

I made his wish come true. I felt worried because he was old and thought he would get a heart attack.

His wife thanked me because she had the best sex that night lol
----------------------------------

How was these ???



Comments

  1. Bohut acha :) i really like both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good this is ruthi sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ramya u told that u rmarried wouldn't you make a secret affair with me, pls jaanu

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment