Ramani Ramesh ramya rani 4

Ramya rani's fan ramani ramesh questions

In one of your posts you had mentioned about ragging girls in your hostel

Q1: Please describe in detail how you would rag her ?

I had been ragged by many girls. But i ragged one first year girl in my room. It was awesome. First i asked her to dance like ITEM girl. I asked her to bend down well and dance. Then i told her to do some hip movement and left her nighty upto hip. She obeyed. Then i switched off the lights and removed her nighty. then kept my hands on her body everywhere and pressed.

Q2: How would you girls rag a boy, if he walks into your room ?

I will be with a gang of girls and make a man walk inside the room. then lock the room. Then all girls will pull him down and make nude. Then lick his whole body and enjoy well. Whoever likes can get fucked by him for 2 minutes each.. 

Comments

  1. Hi,

    As usual your answers have been great and "matter fact". My wish is to get into your room with your gang of girls. However, i would like to spend much much more time with you (not just two minutes !!)than with other girls

    ramesh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment