Ramya’s fun at movie hall


Here is the real experience of me having seduced by a guy at movie hall. I finished my college studies, one day it was boring for me in hostel , i thought of going to a movie. I went to nearby city chennai. Got ticket, i can see that there is a very less number of person standing. I went into the hall. I placed my butt on a seat , no one near me.
The movie started, there were some couples sitting at the last row. I know what most of the couples do in a theater that has less audience.
A college guy sat in a seat behind me , i was unable to see his face clearly, but i can see his body structure.
I felt some thing rolling near my legs, i thought it is some cat or something else, but i found some leg is caressing my leg.
He removed his slippers and feeling my leg, i dint reject or respond, but i liked the touch he done , he got more brave and placed his hands on my butt in the gap between the seat.
I was afraid, but he started to caress my butt. Then he started to press my hip heavily.
I was wearing a t-shirt and a skirt. Then he started to remove his hand , i was relaxed. I thought there was some problem , so only he removed his hand, yes there was a problem .
I then saw back , he was missing , in 3 seconds i can feel some one sitting near my seat , it was the same guy who enjoyed me from back.
Now i can get a clear view of his face , he was looking smart, he smiled at me , asked me if i came alone.
I replied “yes”.
Then we turned to watch the movie, then he started touching my hands , he took my hand and planted a kiss and placed his hand over my shoulder.
Then he used his hands and pressed my boobs , i felt wet , he has a magic in his hands, it was so soft and nice , i closed my eyes and started to enjoy.
I felt a small chill feeling on my boobs , i opened my eyes , “damm shit”, he moved his hands under my t-shirt and touching my cup boobs. I am afraid that some one will see us and shout.
But he was busy in his job.
He asked me if he can suck the nipples, but i dint allow because that was a public place. He was disappointed. He touched my stomach, then entered into my skirt , he felt my pussy and pressed it well.
I was in heaven , a brave boy touching my private parts in a public place , i dont know when i started to behave like this. But this is the first time i am touched by a boy at a public place.
A bell rang and it was interval ,now we can see each other clearly . I adjusted my dress , he asked me if i need some snacks. I told no. Then he brought ice cream, both started eating, the movie started again and he kissed my cheeks to my surprise, i turned to him, he kissed my lips and locked my lips , he tasted ice in my mouth. God i was in heaven.
Without my knowledge my hand started pressing his head near me , i was surprised by my own action, he then started to feel my pussy , it was wet , he touched it and tasted his finger and said i am wet..
Then for a reply i touched his pants , i can feel some hard erection in his pants , i thought of proceeding more , but the movie climax came , so stopped and started adjusting dress.
He gave his handkerchief , i slid them in my pussy and rubbed the juices and handed it over to him.
He smelt it and said a thanks. We exchanged our numbers and left the hall.
Posted in stories | Tagged ass, boobs, chennai, chennai girls, chennai sex, girl, hall, hard, movie, pussy, ramya, rani, sex, theater
2 Replies
He is really lucky to squeeze your lovely boobs and your cute nipples. . I wish If I got chance , I’ll suck those two nipples hardly. .

saikamalesh
on June 8, 2011 at 9:40 pm said:
I wish i was the guy who is sitting next to you. 
Thanks ramya rani




Comments

  1. When ever we went out,he used to make me wear tight and sexy dresses that exposes my figure and my inner wears.when we go for shopping he makes me wear white see through top and a tight white leggins with dark coloured bra and panty with no banyans or half cummees.The tops are side open and because the leggin is too tight my panty impression are clearly visible outside the leggings.And people would stare at us at times.
    He has the habbit of ordering food from restaurents and fried chickens,and i was made to recieve the order at home wearing either only a towel or in bra and panties.I had to flash my body to atleast 5 of such delevery boys.Once he told me to drop my towel while giving the cash.i hesitantly agreed but i was nervous and didn't do it.for which he punished me.His punishments too are of sexual types.he made me naked and tied a dog collar on my neck and made me walk on all four legs like a dog with the leesh in his hand for that day.
    I went for swimming lessions in a pool near nadakkav.Althogh they have changing rooms and bathrooms in the pool,he makes me wear the swimsuit from home and gives me only a towel and drops me off there.They have parking area inside but he drops me off at the road side and picks me up from the other side of the road.After the swimming i had to cross the road wearing the wet swimsuit and a towel in hand.Every friday i was gazed at by the security and people there.Thank god that the swimsuits here are not as exposing as the foriegn ones.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment