Ramya Rani with roomate vidya womens hostel chennai


Hi Readers,
Ramya Rani back with the next sex scene.
I reached chennai and took my room in a working women’s hostel. I got a room shared with another called Vidya.
Vidya Stats:
Heght: 160cm
weight: 55kg
assets: 34-30-34
she is really a nice super piece to get fun in bed
Basically vidya is a chennai modern girl. I got introduced to vidya. after some time we went for morning breakfast. The first week went very silent, daily we both will come from office then change our dress then listen music , then sleep.
As i am a jovial girl , i cant keep my mouth shut. so i started speaking with vidya on many things , but for all she gave a single word reply.
I thought she is a shy girl. in office i used to chat with many friends on gmail chat (on hot topics). so one friday i was really very hot. i need some pleasure that night. as per my wish rain came , so that vidya’s bed got wet as it was near window. she asked me if i can share my bed with her. i told ok.
after 1 hour of sleep . i woke up for drinking water. as the dim light was glowing , i can see the nighty of vidya upto her hips. i was very exited to see a amazing thing,
she dint wear panties, she had a shaven secret parts. i went back to bed. my hands were restless,
i placed my hand on her stomach as if i am in sleep.
her tummy was so soft, as the nighty was very thin and revealing, i can feel it in my hands.
I started moving my hands over her boobs.
“My GOODNESS” i have never felt such a soft boobs in my college hostel girls earlier.
i loved the way her boobs are shaped, i gave a gentle press , i can now feel a shake in her body.
all of sudden Vidya removed my hand from her boobs and i felt very guilty..
after that i thought Vidya was a nice good girl , so only Vidya is not interested in the way i did to her
After one week i got a new laptop with internet connection
i used to read tamil chennai sex stories in internet, i kept my laptop opened , i left out for dinner and i came back, to my surprise i can see some lebian stories has been read that where stored in my browser history,
i can easily understand the vidya had read it. i dint ask anything to her
While sleeping in hostel i dont use inner wears. the same night in hostel we started sleeping , after some time i can feel something was rolling under my thighs. i dint open my eyes. i can feel some wetness near my thigh. some hand was pressing my boobs little.
yes its really vidya’s hand, i started enjoying the touch from her, i gently spread my legs slowly,Vidya started licking my pussy heavy and wild, i am enjoying every bit of the tongue of vidya which enters me.
after college days now only i am enjoying a lesbian experience with a tamil chennai girl.Vidya is eating my cunt well. i reached final stage, i am about to get a organsm, Vidya is licking very fast, i am unable to tolerate, i released all my wetness.. then i shake my legs for relaxing, but Vidya thought i am waking up and stopped then went to her bed.
To my excitement, i dint even touch her private parts or her head, Vidya did everything of her own. i enjoyed it well , but my heart started asking for more on every nights, from that day i started coming out of bathroom with a towel and dress before her , but Vidya dint mind me at all.
then after some days i found that Vidya started licking my pussy by lifting my nighty when i do any extra movement Vidya runs away to her bed and sleeps,
One day i need a lot of sex from her , so i made a drama,
i told her that i am very tired due to heavy work and i am going to take some sleeping pills (but i dint take any pills). i noticed her face , Vidya got very happy.. i just tied a towel and went for sleep.
after some time Vidya came near me , Vidya removed her nighty and switched on the lights of our room, i opened my eyes little bit and started watching these.
her body was really amazing, if i am a boy i wound have sex with her daily.
Vidya then became wild and started licking my pussy and started biting my pussy, i felt much pain and pleasure.
Vidya fingered my ass hole at the same time, i was in heaven, then Vidya came in 69 position .i thought i am going to get to lick her pussy.
But she licked my pussy and with one hand she fingered herself..
but i got my pleasure from her mouth, that is enough for me, she was moaning with pleasure, i came to know that she enjoyed well , i reached orgasm, after 5 min, she reached her orgasm i think , then she hugged me and lying down near me.
she kissed my cheeks and boobs. then she left to her bed.
If you like the scene the place your comments below or send it to ramyarani2@gmail.com

Comments