Ramani Ramesh ramya rani 3


Ramya rani’s  fan ramani ramesh questions,
In your young days, that is, when you were a school girl, have you played the game “you show me yours, I will show you mine” .
I remember those days when my classmate girl near me , showed her boobs and told, “Ramya this is getting bigger”, then i touched and said, dont worry many have like this.
Did you show your  pussy or nipple to any boys ?
ya during sports time, boys will see girls running, at that time when we play some boys will watch us in all places
Did you allow them to touch it ? no
Did you try to see the penis of boys ?  ya behind our school there is small path , there boys used to pass urine , we girls used to see from school window
Did you play with it ? not at school age

Posted in questions, sexy mails | Tagged boobs, Breast, chennai girl, chennai hostel, clip, couple, fuck, fucking, indian, madras, ramya, sex, Sports, sucking, tamil
| 1 Reply
I enjoyed your honest and nice replies
ramesh

Comments

Post a Comment