innocent ramya rani part1


When i was studying 8th standard, i used to go to my nearby house. one aunty(age 38) widow will be there alone . i used to see tv. 2 boys (age 22 to 24 ) used to come and see that aunty at night times, if one boy comes , she will tell me to go to my house and sleep.
i will also come to my home. but i had am very curious why she is sending me to home.
one day during diwali function, she told me to take care of her house and she will be back in 30 min.
i was sitting, one boy who used to come usually came at that time.
i invited him and asked him to sit. then i started watching tv.
he then started speaking with me. then he told he watched me many days and he is in love with me. i am not clear about love at that age..
i dint reply for that.he then gave me a chocolate and asked to sit on his lap and see tv.
i did that. i was wearing skirt upto knee and skirt.
i again started watching tv. i started feeling something under between my thighs.
i moved my hand below to check , i felt one object was stiff and straight.
at that time aunty came and told me to go to my house. i came to my house.
Posted in stories, virgin | Tagged ass, attempt, boobs, chennai girl, chennai hostel, couple, fucked, fucks, hostel, kamasutra, mms scandal, sex, sucking, sunni, tamil, vagina, virgin
| 1 Reply



Hi Ranmya
Could you finally find out :what was that “stiff object” you felt between your thighs.?
Did you find out what the Aunty was doing with those boys ?
I cant stand the suspense !!
Ramesh

Comments