Ramya milf adventure with daughter’s friend - Roleplay

This is a role play that i had with Zumran (umarnawaxkhan@gmail.com). This is just a fantasy satisfied in Roleplay. Enjoy guys...

Role Players
Ramya - Age 36 - 38boob size - Milfy mom ,  jovial and with great assets
Zumraan - Age 16 body builder 8 inch cock 


Plot: Ramya is a happy milf with good assets. One day one of her daughter’s friend comes home. Ramya has a nice time with that boy.


Situation: Zumraan comes to Ramya home to study with her daughter but is stunned by her beauty. Decides to seduce Ramya. 
He formulates a plan and next day after gym he visits ramyas home.


Dressing: 
Ramya - A simple nighty with long zip and show a bit of cleavage when bending down. She has bra and panties inside nighty. 
Zumraan - T shirt and short showing his muscles and he is sweaty due to exercise


[Zumraan Rings the bell, Ramya comes and opens the door]


Ramya: Hey Zumraan, come in.. welcome, sit.. Let me bring you some water.
Zumraan : Hey aunty how are you doing?
[Zumran enters the home and sits on the sofa]
Ramya:Ya i am fine, how are things with you. Have water.. Do you want coffee or tea?
Zumraan :milk shake will be fine 
Ramya:wow , ya sure, i will bring milkshake. Wait here .. my daughter went out with her friends. She will be coming in another 30-35min
Zumraan : I came here to meet you aunty not your daughter. I meet her daily in the school,
Ramya: Oh me.. Ok sure. Give me 5min , i will prepare milk shake for you and we can talk.


[Ramya coming to hall sofa with milk shake and give to zumraan]
Zumran : i like fresh milk as well
Ramya: Yes its fresh dear, we get this from our farm behind the building
[ zumraan staring at her boobs ]
Zumran: You dont need to when you have plenty of it
Ramya: Yeah we get 3-4ltr daily. So then how is things and what you want to talk with me?
Zumran: I want to be your friend. I feel so lonely and bored
Ramya: Yeah i am friendly with all dear, you are also like a friend to me. 
Zumran: with all? What does that mean?
Ramya:I am basically a friendly person, you can share your worries, i am here to help you out. You can be friendly with me ok?
Zumran: I have a problem talking to girls. Can you help me with that?
Ramya:ok, treat me as same age girl and talk to me , so you get more practice and you can talk to others also
Zumran:i dont know how to start
Ramya:You are already talking to me well. What's the problem you have
Zumran:girls are afraid of my tool and stamina
Ramya: hey what are you saying? I did not get you
Zumran:actually i had a gf once i took her to date and after that i wanted to fuck her but when she saw my cock she freightened . and next day she told every one i m monster .
Ramya: hey i am your friends mom you cant say these to me .. you are doing wrong
Zumran: oh come on aunty you are so young you did not look her mom
[zumran places his hand on his cock, trying to show the buldge]
Ramya:hey , dont play with words, i know i am not too young. But dont say these to me.
Zumran: yes but you are hot. Tell me is it a monster?
Ramya: See i am like your mom/aunty, you can't behave to me like this
Zumran:oh come on you like it na . 
Ramya: No, i am married and mom of a girl of your age. Now you need to leave out. Else it will be problem
Zumran: this is the hottest thing about you. Married hot and alone. You also have sexual desires
Ramya:Hey stop these.. I dont have those desires and i am well homely type and not as you think
Zumran:  oh come on ramya ji we both have needs you take care of my needs and i will fullfill yours
Ramya: See, let me advice you. This is wrong and you are making a mess. I will not tell what u said me. Lets close this topic and you leave now . Lets be as usual. Forget these.
Zumran: i dont want to close it i want to start a new chapter 
[ zumran hold ramyas hand]
Ramya: [soft voice] No dear, these are wrong. plzzzzz
Zumran: no one will know. Its our secret
Ramya: No i cant engage you like this. Wrong plzzz
Zumran: oh come on i love you and i want your hot figure
[ zumraan stares at her cleavage]
Ramya: your eyes are wrong [Ramya closes the cleavage a bit]
Zumran: dont hide these are your real assets . no girl of our college is as hot as you
Ramya: Stop these and leave.. You are wrong [saying this ramya moves to her bedroom]
[zumran hold her hand and pulls her towards his body and hugs her]
Zumran:ufff your body is so much curvy and soft uncle is very lucky to have a hot piece like you
Ramya:[without rejecting, ramya is standing still without movement] NO plz its wrong
[his hands are roaming on her body]
Zumran: you like it na
Ramya: No dear. Plz go out its wrong. Plzzz
Zumran:i m not going any where today we will enjoy
[zumran lifts her up and start moving towards bed room]
Ramya: plzz my daughter will come in 30min.. no
Zumran:i will leave on one condition
Ramya:what condition?
Zumran:lap dance
[ zumran took her to bed room]
Ramya: Wha lap dance? What is that? I dont know those dances
Zumran: you have to dance and remove your clothes one by one
Ramya: No i cant do those .. leave right away
Zumran: do it otherwise i will tear your clothes and your daughter will come and see you
Ramya:[silently thinking..] ok i dont dance. But i just show my tops and you should leave
Zumran: no full nude show
Ramya: No plz i am married and i cant do those.. Plzz leave.. Its wrong
[zumran throws her on bed]
Zumran: you want me to tear your clothes?
Ramya: [thinking..] ok i will remove cloths and stand and after seeing u need to leave
Zumran:ok
Ramya:[Lifting the nighty above and now slowly taking away from body and standing nude hands hiding pusy]
Zumran:remove your hands and show me your real treasures
Ramya:These are wrong and you crossing limits.. Plzz leave [saying ramya show fully]
[zumran took out mobile and captures pictures]
Zumran:rotate and show me your ass
Ramya:[rotating and showing all assets well fully]
[zumran is filming her on mobile]
Zumran:juicy ass
[slaps on her ass]
Ramya:[suddenly after seeing he recording in mobile] hey why u recording stop.. Stop [embarrassing and afraid] hiding with hands and trying to grab some dress
Zumran: i m saving some beautiful memories. Leave it come here bitch kneel infront of me
Ramya: no i showed and u need to leave now. Go plz
Zumran:do as I command otherwise your husband will get this video and what will your daughter think that her mom is a slut
Ramya:plz dont do those. Plz delete it
Zumran: then do as I command .kneel in front of me
Ramya:[kneeling with hands covering boobs, but most of boobs are visible as hands could not hide those big assets]
Zumran:remove my shorts . hurry up.
Ramya:[with utmost anger in face, undoing shorts and zumran cock comes and hits Ramya face as its erect]
Zumran: kiss it. Do it hurriedly 
Ramya:[kissing on tip of cock and changes face dislikely]
Zumran:kiss it properly. 
Ramya: Stop plz.. Its over and more.. Dont do this to me
Zumran: listen one thing if i go out of your house unsatisfied and angry your video will be viral
Ramya: ok say what i need to do [angry face]
[zumran gets angry turns her and slap on her ass]
Zumran: dont talk to me in that tone
Ramya: ok .. i want to stop this before my daughter comes, so i am doing this 
[Ramya now in full force sucking his cock as like end of world]
Zumran: yeah baby suck it . you suck like a professional whore
Ramya:i am your friends mother remember it before you say any word
Zumran: but right now you are sucking my cock slut.
Ramya: I have sucked you enough. Now put u r dress and leave
Zumran: not so fast slut.
[zumran throws her on bed and hold her legs apart and with one powerfull stroke inserts his cock in her pussy]


Ramya:ahaaa.. Hooo no plzz its wrong. [trying to push him away..but he is strong]
Zumran:uff you are still tight doesnt look you gave birth to a girl
[starts pumping]
Ramya:[slowly she stops refusing and laying silently facing side]
Zumran:enjoying haa
[starts powerful strokes]
Ramya:[silently seeing zumran face]
Zumran:tell me bitch enjoying it or not
[changes the position makes her in doggy style]
Ramya: Zumran can i say something?
Zumran:yeah sure say it
Ramya: hit me well. Increase the speed, i am matured, I needed this much better.
Zumran:then do it yourself. Come on ride my cock
[lie down and tell ramya to ride his cock]
Ramya: mm ok, i will sit on your dick .. now plugging in .. owwoww. Ayaa haaa mm jumping
Zumran: you look so hot while riding my cock ufff you are a bitch in heat.
Ramya: shut up and enjoy my ride.. You little man wanted my body right?
Zumran:not only your body wanna make you my cum bucket 
Ramya: see i want this speed of ride from you. Understood? Are you now willing to make me lay and hit the hot spot?
Zumran: bitch come on let me full fill your desire
Ramya:now i will spread fully and you need to hit it hard until you cum inside… come on
[zumran starts stroking hard and fast]
Zumran:yeah bitch take it ufffff ahhhhh you are so hot 
Ramya: hit me hard .. ya do well.. Go inside fully and hit the bottom
Zumran:yeah ramya bitch take it . ufff ummmmha . only young boys can handle you
Ramya: little boy u r not putting your full energy, come on ride me like anything i am open, see i have spread my legs well for you to pump in the hole
Zumran:you are such a big slut that you can take two cocks at a time
[Clock ticks...Now the total session is around 45min]
Ramya: aha ya haa haa mm mm hit me hard well like that. Dont stop
Zumran: i dont want to stop either . i am going to cum. Ahhhhhhh uffffffffff take my cum 
[cums inside her] uffff that was a hot fuck
Ramya: mmmm.. Dont take it outside until i say. Keep it dripping inside..
Zumran:lusty milf want to enjoy till last drop
[ramya now grips legs and tightens his hips ]
Ramya: now move out slowly..
[ramya now holds his cock and squeeze to take until the last drop outside his dick]
Zumran:how was that?
Ramya: i am experienced in this and you must say how is it. Now get your pants dressed.
[ramya gets up and wears nighty and ties her hair perfectly]
Zumran: you were hot . when will be the next session
[zumran wears his pants]
Ramya: now its 5pm and my daughter will sleep at 9pm and hubby at 10pm. So come here around 10.30pm full energised and delete the video else i will make u do more fast than this.
Zumran:done babes
[deletes the video]
Ramya: Thats good. So come back at night i will be waiting for that hot shot again.
Zumran:any time for you my milf.
[hugs her and slaps her ass]

STORY ENDS
Please add comments and your responses below, it will encourage us to get more of these

Comments

  1. Hey ramya! Story line is good, and I know you can add more of erotic in it. Looking forward for more. 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ramya, I starting to follow u in Twitter and listening to your audio and other share and post. TBH u are awesome Frank and open minded.
    I am from Malaysia, if I had chance to come india can we meet and have a coffee or our for dating. Would like have good chat with you and explore u more If possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chat is fine. no dates. i got married

      Delete
    2. That's cool. How do I chat with you then. Btw i am also married.

      Delete
  3. When you going to release part 5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ramya plzz upload more stories I am fan of u..... No update...... So sad for us plzz upload Dr ramya raniii

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ramya. I'm loving this line. Would love to do rp with you. My id is rahuldebnerist2018@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi madam, vanakam. Very big fan of yours. I have seen your chats tweets and voice videos on youtube. very much interested to chat with you please
    my email id callmeprashanth2017@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky guy, enjoyed u nicely. Tell how he enjoyed u full night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ramya akka na unga fan YouTube la unga kuda pesanum rompa Nala asa enga ooru villege I am Chennai la work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment