Ramani Ramesh ramya rani 1


Hi Ramyarani,
I also have some quetions for you
1) unnudiaya pundaiyai pasangal yaaraavathu nandraaka sappi irukiraarkalaa ?
only girls have licked my pussy, i mostly dont allow boys to lick it because, if they start licking they will ask for fucking my pussy..
2) unudiaya mulaiyai evvalavu pasangal sappi irukkiraarkal?
until now 5 boys sucked my nipples and licked well 
3) Nee pasangalin chunniyai sappi irukkiraayaa ?
ya i suck all my boy friends and i will also suck some strangers if i like in express trains.
Posted in questions, sexy mails
4 Replies

Ramesh on September 19, 2011 at 10:08 am said:
Hi RUM ya rani,

Many thanks for your wonderful reply. After reading your answer I have some doubts!!

If you suck your boy friends will they not like to fuck you ? How you control them ?

I am looking forward to travelling with you in an express train !! (You know why !!)

Ramesh


ramyarani on September 21, 2011 at 12:42 am said:
yes they like to fuck me, so i present my ass hole for them to fuck well.


ramesh on September 21, 2011 at 10:03 am said:
Hi Ramaya

I appreciate your nice / humorous reply

You can ask the boys to do the same thing (fuck your ass) after allowing them to suck your pussy !! I for one worul love to do that

ramesh


ishan on September 21, 2011 at 11:20 am said:
Ramya, i really enjoy reading your mails, especially the interaction. I have a doubt. you said you allow boys to suck your boobs, but u dont allow them to fuck. i was imagining if i suck your nipples nicely and lick and press your boobs, your pussy will get wet and that time i will slowly put my finger in your hot wet pussy, then you will want to get fucked… i will show you my hot thick and long dick, will you not want to share your pussy with me? or how will you control such times ya?

Comments